Workflow (hybrid) metagenomic assembly and binning
- Workflow Illumina Quality: https://workflowhub.eu/workflows/336?version=1
- FastQC (control)
- fastp (quality trimming)
- kraken2 (taxonomy)
- bbmap contamination filter
- Kraken2 taxonomic classification of FASTQ reads
- SPAdes (Assembly)
- QUAST (Assembly quality report)
- BBmap (Read mapping to assembly)
- Workflow binnning https://workflowhub.eu/workflows/64?version=11
**All tool CWL files and other ...
Workflow for Illumina paired read quality control, trimming and filtering. Multiple paired datasets will be merged into single paired dataset. Summary:
- FastQC on raw data files
- fastp for read quality trimming
- BBduk for phiX and (optional) rRNA filtering
- Kraken2 for taxonomic classification of reads (optional)
- BBmap for (contamination) filtering using given references (optional)
- FastQC on filtered (merged) data
All tool CWL files and other workflows can be found here: Tools: ...
Bootstrapping-for-BQSR @ NCI-Gadi is a pipeline for bootstrapping a variant resource to enable GATK base quality score recalibration (BQSR) for non-model organisms that lack a publicly available variant resource. This implementation is optimised for the National Compute Infrastucture's Gadi HPC. Multiple rounds of bootstrapping can be performed. Users can use Fastq-to-bam @ NCI-Gadi and Germline-ShortV @ NCI-Gadi to ...
RNASeq-DE @ NCI-Gadi processes RNA sequencing data (single, paired and/or multiplexed) for differential expression (raw FASTQ to counts). This pipeline consists of multiple stages and is designed for the National Computational Infrastructure's (NCI) Gadi supercompter, leveraging multiple nodes to run each stage in parallel.
Infrastructure_deployment_metadata: Gadi (NCI)
Flashlite-Trinity contains two workflows that run Trinity on the University of Queensland's HPC, Flashlite. Trinity performs de novo transcriptome assembly of RNA-seq data by combining three independent software modules Inchworm, Chrysalis and Butterfly to process RNA-seq reads. The algorithm can detect isoforms, handle paired-end reads, multiple insert sizes and strandedness. Users can run Flashlite-Trinity on single samples, or smaller samples requiring <500Gb ...